Tuesday, November 18, 2014

November 2k14 beauty box 5

Good morning beauties!! How are y'all?? Cold??? I believe they are saying all 50 states are below freezing right now!!!!!
Brrrrrrr
Anyhow, so far today has been lazy lazy!! I did get my beautybox5 in the mail!! Yay! I love getting my sub boxes, kinda like my birthday every month!!
Got inside, opened it and was pretty excited!
The things I got this month are
• Nicka K New York
Eyelight crayon/ retail:$4.49 0.056 oz
• DenTek
Floss picks & case retail:$2.49 4 count
• HASK
Macadamia Revitalizing Shine Oil/retail:$2.99 5/8 fl oz
•Laura Ashley
Body butter/ retail:$20.00 sweet of 6 butters (1.75 oz each)
• Dove
Deep moisture body wash/ retail:$6.49 22 oz
Eyelighting pencil in chrome
I'm actually excited about this!! I've been trying to do more of a Smokey eye look and I love shimmer, so....PERFECT!!
Floss sticks with case
Sorry about the lame pic, but, my grandson got hold of it before I got pics
This was just......idk, like a whatever. I mean, I can get these pretty much anywhere. The little case for them was pretty neat.
HASK hair oil treatment
Ugh!! I've been trying to jump on this bandwagon for almost a year!! Something about the hair oils and serums. I can't find the one for me. They either make my hair look greasy or flat. I have only found ONE serum I use and I'll do a review on it in another blog.
I will try it though..... Cause I would love to find one that's right for my hair!
Body butter
I was super excited for this!!! Until I opened it and the safety foil was open and it was half empty!!
I love trying new lotions and body butters! Specially during fall and winter months!
This smells so good!! Italian lemon. Yummy 😋
I called costume service and they are getting me a replacement sent out! Yay!
Body wash!!??
Yea, smh....
All in all.... I'm happy with my box!!
Beauty box 5 is a monthly subscription box for 12.00 a month! If you'd like to get one.....
I'll do reviews on each of these as I get to use them!!
What was your favorite item in your box this month?
Muahs!

No comments:

Post a Comment