Thursday, November 13, 2014

thankful Thursday

Good morning y'all!! Hope you woke up feeling refreshed and ready to tackle your day cause I know I didn't 😒
Once again I didn't hear my phone go off so, I woke up rushing(ugh, which is the worse thing ever!!)
With Thanksgiving just around the corner, I notice people talking about things they are thankful for. This is great, but, I really wish people could do this everyday.... All year!! Not just in November, ya know??
Today I wanna say I'm beyond thankful for my family!!! If it wasn't for my family, I don't know how I would have made out through so many things in my life!
Me and my big cousin Rikki
Cousins
Me and my youngest
RIP gma Sept 2014
AND I'm thankful for anything pumpkin! I'm making pumpkin pie 🍰 and my house smells delicious 😋
What are you thankful for?
Muahs!

No comments:

Post a Comment