Friday, November 14, 2014

just a quick DIY.....

Just a quick DIY. We bought an older small lil house which is so out of date!! Lol I've been slowly trying to fix it up... By myself 😉 so, if yall like these kinds of posts let me know!!
(I'm in the process of cleaning so, please excuse it)
As you can see, my kitchen is teeniny
My washer and dryer are to the left and very few cabinets.
My neighbor had an entertainment unit he was wanting to give us if we wanted it!! Of course.... It was free, and like I've said before, I love a bargain 😉
Unfortunately our tv is to big to for in it. I had to figure out something to do with it. Anyhow, took the does off the front to and poof..
I had this adorable microwave stand!!! (don't mind the code pot, not everyone in the house is Mormon lol)
In the bottom cabinets I use for food storage. Kind of my lil make believe pantry

No comments:

Post a Comment