Tuesday, November 11, 2014

lazy FHE

Monday nights......i love them!! That's when we do FHE(family home evening)
Ever since my youngest started middle school this year, we seem to be so busy! From academic team meets, football, 4-h, regular school days, church activities, and his"gaming" I really feel like I don't get to be with my baby near as much as I used to!! *tear*
So, Monday nights is really like my security blanket. I'm gonna hold on to these for as long as I can!! Not only do we get to disconnect from the outside world and spend time together, but, it's also a time of learning and spiritual growth as a family.
Don't get me wrong, I love ❤ getting lessons together and making fun treats or baking with my son.... But, I am human and some days I'm really wore out (I know, not an excuse) but, my daughter and grandson have been up for two weeks now... So, we ended up not having a lesson 😢 BUT...
Sloppy Joe's
Gotham
And family 👪 time and love...... Sounds like a pretty good FHE to me!! What did ya'll do for FHE? Or if not, what was for dinner? How was your lil ones day?
Muahs!

No comments:

Post a Comment