Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Terrific (tired) Tuesday

My Tuesday started off really early. I agreed to watch my friends daughter while she worked and my second daughter stayed the night with my daughter.
My 2 daughters and myself
Yea, these two right here were too turnt! I swear they were chocolate wasted!! Lol
Here in Ga right now...... It's fixing to get cold 😒 we have a cold front moving in, but, today was perfect!! Clear skies and in the 70s!!!!! We def took advantage of the beautiful weather. The whole neighborhood is looking fallish(if that is even a word....)
We took Karsyn outside to let him play, he likes to play pretend in the boat... But, everytime d would crank the boat.... My lil boog came right to me and just would hold on to me!!
I really cherish these moments!! He even helped me bake a pumpkin pie 🍰
I love love doing things like this with my kids and grandson....i just want to be close with them and I'm thankful for the fact that I get to spend so much time enjoying my boog!
How's the weather been where you are at??
Muahs!

No comments:

Post a Comment