Sunday, November 9, 2014

baby's first sacrament

Nov 9th 2k14
I got to take my grandson to sacrament 😁
He was looking so cute!
He was just too handsome. So I had to take pics!
Smooches 👄
On the way to church he was excited 😃 he usually cries without his mommy, but, not today!!
We got there at about 940. Got us a seat and things went well. He used the sacrament bag I packed him.....(not until after we took sacrament)
He even helped... Lol I felt very blessed to be able to bring my grandson today. After about an hr, I did have to take him out for a bit
I really cherish all my time with this lil man. He has me wrapped around his finger. The neighbor tried out his Christmas lights and I know Christmas is going to be so fun this year!!
Are yall ready for the holidays? I sure am....i love being with my family 👪
Muahs👄

No comments:

Post a Comment