Friday, November 14, 2014

makeup....

Good morning beauties!! I love ❤ love ❤ makeup and makeup trends. I wanna incorporate it into my blog from time 2 time...
I am a subscription box addict! (#sorrynotsorry) lol
Every month I love getting birchbox, ipsy, and beautybox5.
The last few months I haven't gotten ipsy or birchbox because I've been saving some money for Christmas 🎄.
Anyhow, today my look is pretty simple cause honestly, it's really just to cold to care haha.
Yes, I'm wearing a Nike hoodie, warm PJ's, and fuzzy socks! (I hate being cold 😒)
For my face i have on
•model co bronzer in bronze
•ulta blush (not sure of the color because my sticker peeled off) but, it's a pretty pink color with a lil bit of some shimmer!
•marcelle pressed powder in light/pale
For my eyes I have on
•napoleon loose eye dust in pink champagne
•Revlon bold lacquer in blackest black
My lips
•bellapierre cosmetics cheek and lip strain in the color pink
I'm really new to blogging about these things, so, if you want me to post more things like this, let me know 👌 or, would yall like me to do any reviews on anything? Comment!! I would def love some feedback!! Anyhow, TGIF!! Stay warm beauties!
Muahs

No comments:

Post a Comment