Thursday, December 11, 2014

some past nails I've done


Yea......yea you!! Good Morning!!!  In light of my blog post last night, I understand that my nails look very bad......so, I am giving myself a fresh manicure sometime this morning!!  But, in the meantime I thought I'd share a few pics of some of my nails I have done in the past.  I'd really love some feedback on this, OK??  

If y'all like my nails I have done, and would like me to start blogging about them.......

Don't keep quiet!!!!  Speak up!  KK????

The first set I'm gonna share with you are my first set of galaxy nails.....

I had seen this galaxy nail kit by kiss at walmart.  I love galaxy nails! They look really neat and I honestly didn't realize how easy this was too do using the kit!
starting with base coat, then add your blue on all your nails.  Using the red you sponge on over some of the blue.  Don't do too much, you want the effect of gas or clouds kind of.  After you finish with the red, do the same with a layer of white.  Go in with your dotting tool and make various size white dots on each finger for the stars.  To finish up use the kiss glitter top coat.  This is cute but, the big stars in it are really hard to get out of the bottle.  
This is the finished look.....

That's the only one I am gonna go into detail about at this time.  I just wanna give u an idea on how I could do the blogs about nails.  Please, if you like this or if you see a picture of any certain nails and want a tutorial.......COMMENT!!!!  lol

spring daisy nails

rawr

   
trying out a matte top coat

Im really loving grey right now

AHS freakshow nails

i did my friends lil halloween nails

dotacure
 
9/11 nails
pretty in pink
 
one of my fave color combos
   
                                     

rasta cheetah

pool nails lol
4th of July nails
dont mind the edges.....
nails and toes





 If any of these you want a tutorial on, let me know! I have more, but, Ill add them to another blog at a later date!!!

MUAHS!

No comments:

Post a Comment