Wednesday, December 10, 2014

November 2K14 Ipsy bag

Hello Beauties!!! So, I know you love these types of blogs!! They have got to be some of my favorites. You know......subscription box whats in my bag and reviews!!  I'm for real, my favorite!!!!

I have been receiving my ipsy bag for almost a year now. unfortunately, due to a death in the family I had to skip Sept and Oct's bags, so, you can only imagine my excitement to get Nov's bag!! I LOVE ipsy!!  They have been one of my fave subscriptions so far.  I really have had no complaints at all until now.....but, they are minor little things.  pinky promise;)

This months theme is "girl meets GLITTER" this theme is super cute and really fits my personality! I Love sparkly, pink, anything girly!!

the bag this month is super cute!!! Its hard plastic(not thrilled about the material) that is super sparkly!!!!! It has a hot pink zipper.
I mean......so shiny and just adorable! *please excuse my nails, ill be doing them tomorrow lol* Anyhow, I do have a complaint on this bag.  Its already falling apart and I haven't even used it.  The thread up around the zipper is coming undone.

The first thing that I pulled from my bag was this SeaRx Birchsap Moisturizing lotion


Birch Sap Moisturizing Lotion:
This silky-smooth, non-greasy formulation for the face and body contains ingredients known for their extra strength moisturizing characteristics.  It delivers minerals, oligoelements, and sugars combined with birch sap to smooth and strengthen skin while providing long lasting moisturizing effects.  It helps to maintain a healthy glow while providing a degree of protection from sunlight.

Weight: 0.3 oz

Please Note:
Some SeaRx products are formulated with essential oils or vitamin A, so pregnant woman and children should use care when using them in excessive quantities. Statements about this on the packaging are for precautionary reasons against any excessive use.

I am super excited to try this!!  I have gotten the SeaRx anti-wrinkle creme and I love the consistency of it.  Its super moisturizing and has a decent smell.

The next thing is this Demeter Pixie Dust Roll on perfume OIL????



I am not so sure about it being an oil.  leaves your skin feeling really oily & greasy.  I believe I had read a review and someone said to make sure you rub it in real good because it can transfer to your clothes.  I am not sure how I feel about this.  

On the positive side though.......It was a HUGE perfume sample!!  Not like your typical little spray thingies. lol And the smell is ok to me.  It does have a sweet, sugary smell to it but, at the same time it smells like lip gloss.

Weight: 0.29 oz

next we have the CK one lip gloss in the shade TENDER

Ok.....I don't care for lip glosses.  But I LOVE the ck one cosmetics.  I have gotten the CK one foundation from ulta and it has to be one of my all time favorites.  The description for this says that it is a non-sticky formula so, I couldn't wait to give it a chance. The sample size for this was a pretty good amount and I like the packaging.  Its shade is a beautiful pinkie nude and it smells like chocolate!By now I am getting pretty excited to have this!! 
here is a swatch

Sorry about the smudge.....my grandson obsesses over my makeup! Anyhow, all is good until I put it on my lips!! nope.....don't think so! Its such a thick formula!  I do not like the way it felt on my lips and yes....it was a little sticky to me.

Weight: 0.17 oz


My absolute thing this month is my Eye base by Be A Bombshell cosmetics!!! I have a ton of their products and I love all of them!!!!





This picture does not even do the color justice!! It is such a beautiful, shimmery, eye base.  You can use it alone or build upon it!! The packaging is perfect and the sample size is amazing!! 2 thumbs up on this one ipsy!!! Oh, the color is "submissive"

Weight: 0.09 oz


I love a good highlighter.  And this Temptu S/B highlither seems like it could be really cool.  You could use it to highlight the apples of your cheeks, highlight for nose and forehead, and you can even add a little to a squirt to your body lotion for body illumination. The concept is great.  Its a real pretty color too. we got the shade "pink pearl"

You cant really tell it from the picture, but it is a really pretty pearl color with a tint of pink. Its a little watery to me as well.
The packaging was nice but the sample size......we will just have to see?! I am hoping a little goes a long ways!!


Weight: 0.1 oz


the threads coming apart



All in all, I am happy with my ipsy bag this month!!  interested in joining ipsy??? Its only 10.00 a month and to me, the cute bags you get are worth it all by themselves!!! click here to check them out!!!!  Next will be my Dec Birchbox!! Its already shipped so hopefully Ill have it tomorrow!!! Tell me what y'all got this month!?? Anything different?????

MUAHS!!



No comments:

Post a Comment