Wednesday, December 17, 2014

What i got in my ipsy bag Dec 2014

Hey y'all!! So, you know i have been waiting on my birchbox.....well, my Dec ipsy made it here first!! Yay!! Go ipsy!! Ha ha. I also know i said I'd be doing subscription box Saturdays!! I'm so sorry!! I just couldn't wait!

So,  i see the mail lady stop today and she tooted her horn😀 of course i got super excited!! No birchbox,  but, i had a cute lil pink bag and a box of christmas gifts😉

I always smile when i see my pink bag!

On first impression, i liked the bag. It was simple....yet elegant to me. I think i really like the size of it and the material didn't feel cheap.


The theme confused me just a little?? "Thinking of you" sounds a little like a February bag to me....lol

The items did NOT thrill me to much BUT, the sample sizes were very generous!

First thing;

Sexy Hair

450° Blow Out Heat Defense Blow Dry Spray Mini

Protect those tresses! Sexy Hair’s 450° Blow Out Heat Defense Blow Dry Spray protects hair from heat damage up to 450°F. In addition to outstanding thermal protection, it also conditions for smooth, sleek styles, detangles for improved manageability and strengthens hair. Helps to decrease blow dry time and adds weightless shine. 

Weight: 1.7 fl. oz

Ok, i think I'll give it a try. Im not a big hair person(messy bun is fine by me!) I have decided that i really need to concentrate a little more on my hair. This is a generous size. It also smells really good!

Beauty Without Cruelty

A.H.A. 3% Facial Cleanser

Beauty Without Cruelty 3% A.H.A. Facial Cleanser is a lightly-foaming, soap-free cleanser that removes dead surface skin cells, dailyby impurities, and excess oil without over-cleaning your skin. Nature's own alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) gently and deeply clean and actively clarify your skin without disturbing it's natural balance. Pure premium Oshadhi aroma-therapeutic essential oils tone, condition, and calm, leaving your skin clean, clear, and refreshed. 

Paraben Free, pH Balanced. 100% Vegan-Vegetarian, never tested on animals. Cruelty-free since 1963. 

Weight: 2 fl. oz.

Ok ladies, once again the size of this sample  is huge!! I love skincare products so i was happy happy with this!! It smells like lavender and would be great for right before bed.

tarte

deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara

Like a pushup bra for your lashes, tarte’s best-selling mascara lengthens, curls, volumizes and conditions to deliver a 330% increase in lash volume instantly. The high-performance formula is also infused with naturally-derived olive esters to help nourish and protect lashes. 

Weight: 3 mL / 0.10 oz.

Y'all!! Ok, this is just my opinion....alright? But, mascara is kind of like foil packets too me lol i mean, don't get me wrong....i love mascara, but, i think maybe one every few months lol. I don't open my mascara unless I'm gonna start using it, I'll check out things when it comes in,then it sits in my makeup case until i need it....which.....mascara lasts a min for me!!! On the plus side...
"I'll never have to buy mascara again"
😊

Now time for my fave item in this month's bag...drum roll please..........

CAILYN Cosmetics

Just Mineral Eye Polish

Made with 100% raw mineral powder, this highly pigmented satiny powder not only colors your eyes with shimmery, gorgeous hues, but is also safe to wear long hours. 

The easy to use built-in sponge tip allows smooth application and seamless blending of colors. Whether you want to give a subtle wash of color or go for dramatic smokey makeup, CAILYN Just Mineral Eye Polish will be a girl's best friend. 

ipsters who sample the Just Mineral Eye Polish will receive the Orchid shade. 

Weight: 0.09 oz

By far my favorite!! I mean, a beautiful color. And the best part is it looks like a nail polish!! Too stinking cute!! The color is perfect too

Such a pretty nude. With just enough shimmer. The down side is the applicator.

I guess I'm just not happy to use a little "q-tip" to apply my eyeshadow. I prefer my brushes.

Now for my least favorite:

NYX Cosmetics

Butter Lip Balm

Dip your lips in a sheer wash of color with NYX Butter Lip Balm. One swipe leaves dry lips feeling supple and hydrated.

This Buttery Lip Balm is addictively soft and scrumptious and perfect for adding a subtle hint of color for a naturally flirtatious pout. Apply directly to bare lips or apply it over lip liner for more intense color. 

ipsters who sample NYX Butter Lip Balm will either receive: Red Velvet (pure red), Parfait (fuchsia with blue undertones), Marshmallow (pure nude) or Lady Fingers (mauve). 

Weight: 0.14 oz

I like nyx, and i like lip butters, but it's the color I'm just not happy with. I got marshmallow which is a light nude color. I don't care for nudes on the lips, especially if it looks like i have foundation caked onto my mouth. But, my daughter likes it. So, at least it will get used.

If you wanna join ipsy it's a great service for just 10.00 a month.  click here too subscribe now! 

I hope this blog has helped you!! And if your not an ipster yet.....what are you waiting for??

Muahs!


Melissa aka maduke

No comments:

Post a Comment