Thursday, December 18, 2014

It's thankful Thursday!!

It's thankful Thursday y'all!! I have a few "not so perfect" things going on, so, i think this is something i really need to do right now!

I know many people read "mormon" mommy blogs and say how "perfect" our lives are. Well honey, I'm here to tell you...
I'm a Mormon mommy and my life is so far from perfect!!
So, since I've have some not so good things going on, its nice to remember what I'm thankful for😍

I am so thankful for such a smart and good hearted son. I love this boy. Tonight he had his very first band concert with his tuba!! He started band this year. His first nine weeks he learned the basics of reading music with a recorder. At the beginning of this last nine weeks, he started his tuba. I was really impressed and I'm beyond thankful that my son was blessed with smarts and talent! I also put a video on youtube so....... go give it a thumbs up! 

My look for the night

Omg!! I FINALLY got my December birchbox!! So, be ready to find out what I got in it!  I'm already in love with a certain product!!

Muahs!


Melissa aka maduke

No comments:

Post a Comment