Friday, December 19, 2014

Fitness Friday!!(i suck lol);shopping &baby's first haircut

TGIF y'all!! How was your week in fitness?? I pray it's been better then mine!! I didn't make any of my goals for this week😣 I've been so busy and haven't been eating enough! It'll get better, i know it will! I do see how it's easy to gain holiday weight though. My goals this week are gonna be the same as last week.  If you missed that blog  click here. I don't have a lot of confidence in myself with Christmas this week. Just a ton of traveling, families, and good times! Yay for Christmas!

So, this morning my daughter wanted to go do a little shopping for my grandson. So,  we got ready.

Ok y'all. I'm not the girl to wear red lips, but, this new lip stain i got in my birchbox......is my new boo! ! I'll write more about  that for #subscriptionboxsaturday
I'm loving the red on my lips! It's great for the holidays!

Heading out with my love bugs!😍

Notice my grandson hair? Yea, this was at the barber shop waiting to get his first haircut.

He really sat there like he was grown!

Other then that paci.....he is a big boy now!

After his bath.....i love it!!

Finally. After a long day of shopping, haircuts, wrapping presents & playing with extra ribbon.....i get to sit with the fam and relax!

From the looks of it, we have some really good kids in this house!! Lol

I'm so ready for Christmas!! Are y'all!?

Muahs!


Melissa aka maduke

No comments:

Post a Comment