Sunday, December 14, 2014

Fabreze luminaire with scented shade

Hey y'all!! Just a quick little product review!!

I LOVE❤ fabreze!! Really! And some of their things are really cute!! I've been wanting one of their luminaires for a min now but just didn't like the price tag!
Today i took my daughter up to our local dollar General. While picking up dish soap, i saw these wild berry ones on sale for 5.00!! I just had to have one!!

After l got home and opened it....i was pleasantly surprised!! It had a very strong scent!! Which is just great!! It smells like something from bath and body works but can't put my finger on what though! If i figure it out I'll let yall know!
Once i put it my room, i was in love with it!  End of story!! My room smelt AMAZING! And i absolutely love candles but, can't use em due to my grandson....Lol this is the perfect alternative!!

Anyhow, was looking online(cause i have to have a few more!) I found one on eBay(used) for like 14.75 plus shipping!!! Um. NO!

This really had me scratching my head!! So, i looked at Wal-Mart and theirs was 9.97!??

I have decided i am going back to dollar General tomorrow to get me some more!! If y'all have a dollar General,  it's will worth it to see if they have them!! For 5.00, its a steal!

You know what, i think I'd even pay the 10.00 for it!! Look how adorable it is!

Muahs!


Melissa aka maduke

No comments:

Post a Comment