Monday, December 15, 2014

Manic Monday!!

Haha ha,  for my older readers, this is gonna be stuck in your head the rest of the day(or night) lol welcome to my first manic Monday post!!! So,  let's see if i can keep it as organized as possible lol.

So,  y'all know about my son testing positive for the flu....yea, he is feelling much better lol.  No temp, just a headache and tired feeling.

The weather here in Georgia right now is just crazy!! When i woke up this morning, i was freezing!! By this afternoon i was without a jacket and pretty warm in the sun!! I'm honestly thinking of slipping mother nature some of my meds!!

I don't have a lot of money, not privileged in that area, so,  i do love to save money!! After my purse got stolen i went out to buy a new one. Well. For under 30.00 i never found anything i liked.  Even tired the local goodwill.....no luck😣 i finally decided to run into walmart and just pick me up a wallet for now.

Um.  What!? All the wallets(that wasn't kiddie) were like 12.00!! Are you kidding me? As i looked and dug......i found a wallet that caught my eye.....

Adorable??!! Right? Got to digging. Trying to just find a price, i was pleasantly surprised to find out it was only 3.00! You already know😉

Totally worth it!

My birchbox hasn't arrived yet😳boooo! That threw off my subscription box Sat! Good news is my ipsy bag has shipped! And I'm praying I'll get my walmart winter beauty box too!

I know their isn't much cause I'm super tired. Promise to write more tomorrow!

Muahs!


Melissa aka maduke


Melissa aka maduke

No comments:

Post a Comment