Saturday, February 14, 2015

#SubscriptionBoxSaturday BB5 Feb 2015



Good Morning Beauties!!!  Guess what!!??  I got a #SubscriptionboxSaturday for ya!!!  what a plus to go out and check the mail today and have my #BeautyBox5 waiting for me!!???

My grandson was super excited about the "snakes" this month!!! (that's what he calls the little paper strip thingies lol)  They were a cute color combo of a pink and a teal color!!  Way more festive then the usual black!

"When it comes to our year, February might just take the cake- literally.  This month were turning 3- yippee!- and we couldn't have done it without you, dear subscriber.  So, how to celebrate our birthday?  Marvelous makeup and superb skincare, of course!  Were so happy you joined the party~ now, throw some confetti and dig in!"

To go get yours......just click here!

The first thing this month, which is a full size: Marsk Mineral eyeshadow in vanilla frosting


Retail: $22.50 0.04oz

















We couldn't ship actual birthday cake, but how about some frosting?  Treat yourself to this iridescent mineral eye shadow! BB5 Tip: With subtle sparkle. it can also double as a soft highlighter #marsk

My thought??  I can always use a good highlighter.  Unfortunately I couldn't figure out how to get it open for a decent swatch!!  I am so sorry!! As soon as I get into it, Ill update and add a picture!!  I honestly don't think I would pay 23.00 for this tiny little pod thingie though,,,,,,,,

next: Revlon Colorstay nail enamel | Retail: 3.99 0.4 fl oz


This was also a full size product!!!
Stand out at any soiree and balance the confetti with a bold nail!  These supersaturated hues have our hearts when it comes to a one-coat coverage and longlasting wear.  I got the color velvet rope

I don't mind this at all! I love anything nail related!!  I haven't tested this color yet but will real soon!!  I am really happy with this!!

3rd thing is Absolute New York Absolute Love Lip Balm | Retail $5.00 0.42 oz

 






There's so many reasons to cheer for this party ready balm!  Major moisture?? Check!  Sweet scent??  Check!!  A tiny amount of tint??  Check!!  Cute in your clutch??  check!!  #absoluteny

Once again y'all!!!  This is also a full size!!!!! What what??!!  I got this in bubble gum.  I have to say, this smells just like it!!!!  The description says it has a hint of color.........

I don't know if I really agree with that!!  Maybe just bad lighting on my swatch??

now lets do my....

least favorite thing......

GlamGlow Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment | Retail: $69.00 1.7 oz


After a long celebration, your skin needs some TLC!  Apply this anti-aging mask for 10 mins (it tingles while its working!)  then rinse off in  circular motions- it doubles as an exfoliant!  #glamglow

Ok, first off.......FOIL PACK!!!!  I HATE these things!!!  And not only that, how am I gonna know if I like something after using it only one time???   uhhhhhhh, No! Im good!! thanks anyways!!!

wanna know my fave????


Avon Big Color Eye Pencil | retail $3.49 0.056 oz



Spend less time getting ready and more time gertting down with these pretties- just glide and go! BB5 Tip: For color that lasts all night, layer over a powder or primer!!! #avon

I am not an avon girl!!! But, I have to say I got some avon lotion for Christmas and now I have 3!!  I am super excited to try this!!  This was also another full size item!!! I got the color, well, shoot!!  I cant find the name!!  But, it looks like it will be a great inner corner and brow bone highlighter!!!


We also got a BB5 Bonus

$20.00 Gift card for #yourminerals

All in all I am pretty happy with this months box!!  I mean, 4 outta 5 items were full size this month!!  I cant wait to try some of it out and maybe review it for y'all!!!!  Now its time to get back to my sweet hearts!! I hope y'all have a perfect Valentines Day!!!!


From me to you!!!!!!

Muahs!!




No comments:

Post a Comment