Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday 13th; Valentines;life

Good morning beautifuls!!! How are y'all today!??  Guess what day it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


lol!  Today is Friday!! yay!!!! Oh......wait.......its Friday 13th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH NO!!!  But guess what? that's fine by me cause it is honestly to cold to get out and about today!!!  Let me check my weather app real fast.....so, here in Ga right now it is 31 but real feel is 26!! Yeah, I'm beyond good! lol  I am pretty superstitious though.  I don't like Friday the 13th.  I am the type that something bad will happen.....

Its also Valentines Day Eve!!!  who is ready for that???  (not me)  I was hoping it would be special this year, but, don't look like it.  Everyone is on Facebook already posting there pics of flowers, surprises, you know.....all that good crap....lol  I guess you can say "love is in the air"


So, too all of y'all celebrating Vday..........

and to those of you not celebrating............


So, how was y'all's week??  Mine was busy,  I had to go get my daughters birth certificate so we could replace her lost license.  DMV is always fun to deal with.  BUT, when we went.....NO ONE was even there!!!  What????  Yay.

You know.  I wanna talk a little about something that has been on my heart and my best friend said something to me that just has stuck.  Have you ever been at a point in your life where it seems nothing was going the way it should,  Or that bad things seem to always happen to you???  I know I have!!  I go through this a ton in my everyday life.  I get down on myself from time to time.   Like, I think......what am I doing wrong??  Am I bad person cause it seems bad things always happen to me??  you know the question everyone asks! "why do bad things happen to good people?"

When your going through a rough patch, or if it seems that nothing is going right, we need to be humble......we have to remember someone is going through something way worse!!!  My best friend has been going through a time right now.  Her mom was living with her and up and left her high and dry!!  My friend thought Monday that she was not gonna have a place to live or anything.  Also, now that her mom is gone she doesn't have a reliable way back and forth to work.  Y'all, this is my best friend and her son going through this and I was with her the whole time.  Trying to help and offer the support she needed.  Me?? With my bipolar and everything would have just lost it!!!  She did so good and stayed so strong regardless of the situation.  Anyhow, we got to talking and I was telling here how sorry I was that she was going through such a hard time and i didn't understand how a single mom, who works her butt off was going through this and we couldn't find her a place and everything else. what she said to me really hit home and made so much since.......and I cant believe I never thought of it this way.......she said, "the devil is working against me" that's why!!  you know, if I'm late for Church.....or don't go for a reason, I always recognize that the devil is really trying to keep me from church, or I always know that when its a spiritual matter.  u know???

But, my friend was right!  I mean, think about it........ Doesn't it always seem the dirty, sneaky, no good people always have the best, or find ways to get things.  wanna know why?? Cause!!! They are living that life that the adversary loves!!!!! lying, stealing, cheating, ect!  Those of us who try and lead a spiritual life.....hard working......big hearts.....always putting others before ourselves, ect......the adversary does all he can to bring us down!!  He doesn't want us to succeed and do well for ourselves.

I guess what I am trying to say is this.......

If you are reading this and going through something........anything that may be trying to bring you down.........remember........fix your crown sweetheart, your a daughter of royalty.......know your worth, pray, keep your head up, keep your faith, and most importantly.....endure until the end!!  You are all sons and daughters to our Heavenly Father.  I know through prayer and faith our Heavenly Father will supply all your needs(Phill 4:19) And you will be rewarded in the end.  It isn't always the easy path for us Christians, but, we do become stronger with every little thing we go through and we are even more thankful when we are blessed.
(another thing I believe the more we go through, the stronger we are.  Heavenly Father would not......NOT.....but more on you then you can handle......so, if your going through a ton of stuff, take it as a compliment!!! Heavenly Father knows you can handle it!)

I really hope my blog today has touched someone and maybe even helped!!  My friend???  well, it worked out for the moment.  She has a roof over her head, Heavenly Father really looked out for her(not without testing her faith though) and he has provided for her.

I love y'all and I pray for all of my readers every single day.

Stay blessed and continue to endure until the end!!!!

muahs!


No comments:

Post a Comment