Sunday, November 2, 2014

fair....

Since my daughter and grandson are coming up, I thought I'd tell yall about taking my lil monser to the fair his first time 😉
The first weekend in Oct my daughter and her son came to visit. So, first we went to lunch 😋
After that, headed to our fair. I really felt tickets for rides would be a waste of money 💵 cause he is still so young. We did go watch the pig 🐷 races.
While we waited on the pigs to come out, he was feeding me orange 🍊 Julius
His pig 🐷 won the race so, he got a medal and a checkered flag. There was a lil girl in front of us who thought she had won 😞 she was really sad, so, we have her the medal. An older man told me that was a really nice thing to do....i told him no, it was the right thing to do 😉
I'm gonna continue in the next post cause my app keeps crashing and I lose everything I type lol

No comments:

Post a Comment