Saturday, November 1, 2014

dude, 2nd time......

Trying to post my Halloween blog!! Ugh, I have a windows phone, so, if anyone can suggest an app to use with my blogging that don't screw up, comment.... Let me know please....

Anyyyhooooooo....... Ok. For Halloween, I found the makeup I wanted to do...... It's really bad A..
Pretty cool huh?? Yea, I've had this look in my head for a couple of weeks now.... So, I got up early to head out for contacts. I went to the store where I have bought em before and they don't sell em any more 😒 I swear I went to at least five different places until I finally was told no one sells em anymore!!!! What!!?? This look will NOT work without the black contacts!! So, guess what.....yup, my anxiety shot through the roof. I really just wanted to cry. I had no clue what to do.... So, I headed to WalMart. Found a cool wig I liked and just went with it. Thanks to all the adults who like to open all the costumes, leggings, accessories, ECT to look at em and just throw things down BTW!!! I found a few things kinda in the same color scheme and since it had been open.... Got em for 50% off!! What!!? I LOVE a deal!! This is the first idea I did
It was pretty cool, but... It didn't look right unless I held my chin up.... That was a no bueno..... So, after scrubbing my neck forever, I came up with this
What!?? Much better......i needed to bring the bottom of the mouth further down my chest! I actually LOVED it, and, to me it looked better then my first idea!!
Mother and son...... Pretty cool, huh? Insane clown family!
Then we took these kids trick or treating
They had so much fun.... They even beat each other up with their candy bags!
We had a blast with our family and friends! Came home early cause I knew it would take forever to get my makeup off!!
And, as you can tell by looking at my crazy eyebrows, it didn't all come off 😒 how was y'all's Halloween 👻?? Tell me about your kiddos costumes, big kiddos too!!
Muahs👄

No comments:

Post a Comment