Wednesday, November 5, 2014

sometimes i don't understand

Yall...... This is something that happened that really hurt my heart ❤
You see, when my daughter got pregnant, Karsyn's dad....aka "sperm donor" stopped coming around. Surprise surprise.... Lol
My daughter's cute baby bump
I guess being a parent, who would lose my life for my children, I just don't understand it??
He wasn't there for his birth and he has only seen this sweet baby maybe 3 times since he has been born!?
Karsyn's 1st bday
No call nothing
The thing that just broke my heart was this...
The other day my daughter, karsyn, and myself went to pay my cell phone bill. As we were going in, Karsyn's sperm donor was coming out. He didn't acknowledge Karsyn or speak. I made the comment "so, your not gonna speak to your son?
Can you believe this butt kept going??!! I mean, how can you do that to such a sweet baby!!?? He didn't ask to be here and he has done nothing wrong to deserve to be treated that way!!!!!
So, to all the single moms out there, I salute you!!
Ya'll really have some big shoes to fill. Just remember, never give up and know I pray for every single one of yall every day! And if you fall....
Get right back up and keep going......

No comments:

Post a Comment