Thursday, November 6, 2014

ootd/notd

Happy Thursday beauties!!! So, today I'm gonna tell you about my outfit and nails
I don't honestly go out alot. And fashion is hard for me right now cause I've lost like 70lbs but then gained back like 25. With my weight flip flopping, I've given up on shopping till I get my weight stable.
At WalMart I found these fleece leggings that I love! They are soft and warm and the elastic waist is a winner in my book 📚 the first pair I bought was a large..... Well, lets just say they will be PJ's. Lol so, I had to go get a medium.
Aren't they cute?? They are so cozy and for 9.99, not to bad.... Today I wore it with a gray quarter length shirt and boots.
Wow, my hair looks short??!!
For my nails I did a light gray and a purplish great accent nail
So, have y'all found any steals for any fall fashion??
Muahs👄

No comments:

Post a Comment