Wednesday, November 26, 2014

maybe its selfish, but, I'm thankful that...

that my daughter got stuck at my house until tomorrow(Thanksgiving)!! last year i didn't get to see her our my grandson on Thanksgiving, so... yes... I'm very thankful for that!

another reason I'm thankful...

our lil town does this cool Christmas thing the week of Thanksgiving. we had already decided not to go because my son is just to old for all the activities. BUT, since karsyn was here...we got to go!! it was so nice to see the magic of Christmas in a small child's eyes!
he got to see some characters...
we got to see the lights...
we played in"snow"
we took pictures in reindeer
we had so much fun my son even joined in
letters to Santa
karsyn even sat on Santas donkey lol
i am so thankful for my daughter& grandson
and I'm so thankful for my lil family
what are you really thankful for this year?

muahs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment