Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Saturday in Athens!!!!!! (ThankfulThursday)

OMGosh! Is it #ThankfulThursday already!!??  Well, this may sound stupid, but, I am thankful for taking cheap road-trips with the family!! Ww have just been so busy that we just decided to do something!!! And you know what???  We had a good time Saturday!!!  Something that was much needed for us!!  My daughter was off(which she wont be for a min now with her new work hours) so......One of my old friends and myself made plans while she was at work that Thursday night,  She used to play HS softball and we are all UGA fans(true friends, not just football fans)  So, we planned a day in Athens to go watch UGA's softball team play the Arkansas Razorbacks.  We left early......loaded up and headed to downtown Athens for the day!!!

why am I the only one that looks happy?

glad the weather ended up just perfect!

he wanted mimis sunglasses

FINALLY!! A smile!!!!


he can rawk anything! lol

My beautiful daughter!

I bleed red&black all year!

road-trip!!!

My ride or die 

Once we got to Athens we went to Mellow Mushroom for lunch!! The service wasn't the best and it seemed to take forever for our pizza(53 mins) we had a great time!! Love quality time with family and good friends!!!!

2015 spring

must b our fav spot because this was on my timehop from a year ago!!! Same elevator 2015

coloring

???????


one of my oldest friends




since it took a min to get our food, we were kinda late to the game!!  I am glad we got there when we did because 15 mins later they called the game!!  Lady Dawgs win!!!!! GO DAWGS!!!!!!!












winning run that called the game





GO DAWGS

Y'all, it is so nice to find things like this to do with my kids!!!  A day in Athens always makes for a good day!!!!

So, have y'all done anything fun lately???  Give me ideas of cheap things yall do with ur families!

Good might y'all!!  I am blessed!! Laying in the bed next to my grandson as he falls asleep and I blog!!  Hope y'all continue to #stayblessed!!

Muahs!


No comments:

Post a Comment