Tuesday, February 17, 2015

#TerrificTuesday


Good Morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So, about a month ago, I did a review on Jamberry Nail wraps!!!!  If you wanna read my personal review, go here.  Anyhoooooo, I have been wanting to order me some since I've done this review and guess what!! Last night, after 2 days of searching for the ones I love, I FINALLY got me 3 ordered!!!  With Jamberry, as always......if you buy 3 you get the 4th free!!  So, I have 4 sheets coming to me!!  AND, my beautiful hostess also closed out the party with another free sheet if ordered before midnight last night!! yay!!  I LOVE freebies!!!  I don't know what that sheet will be but, I'll share what I ordered and why! lol

The first sheet I ordered is called reggae a go go


Don't judge!!  I LOVE Bob Marley and this totally shows that!!  I love the funkiness to these!!  Another selling point is the fact that all the designs are graphically different as well!!

To tone it down a bit, I next ordered these called faded deco




Faded Deco is the pretty one to the left!!  While making my decisions on which ones I wanted, I was trying to be practical as possible!!  I want the most out of the wraps I chose!!  This one is sooo pretty and springy as well! These will be totes cute as a full set or to even use a color combo like above!!  I can use these as accent nails with regular polish too!!

this next set is called love spell


I have been wanting these since before valentines day!  due to certain circumstances I wasn't able to order these until last night!!  But, you know what??  That's OK because I am pretty sure I can rock these anytime!!!  I love the fact, once again, that its not just one design!!  It has a few to be able to mix and match this manicure!!  I am soooooo excited about these!!

My last set I ordered are called shake ya tail feather


How stinking adorable!!!  My thoughts with these are def gonna be perfect accent nails!!!!  I don''t think I am gonna be able to do a full set with these(may seem a little much for my taste)  But.....something like this is perfect......





these will also be perfect for a spring pedicure!!!!


I know many people will think Jamberrys are kind of pricey, but, look at the breakdown........


I mean, come on ladies......when I'd go to the salon, I'd pay pretty close to 50.00 on a mani/pedi!!  Then if I got cool designs and or stones and stuff, the price continued to add up.  Then, I'd be back in 2 weeks to get a fill in and at best, that would be another 15.00 (just for the nail fill in!!  That's not counting if I got my toes redone)  I don't know about y'all, But, I am disabled and and on a fixed income and that money eventually became too much for me.. That's what got me into doing my own nails and nail art.  But, I am not a professional and most of the time.......Id only get one hand done.  With my bipolar, sometimes I didn't fill like waiting on polish to dry, or I just ran out of patience with it!!!  Once I tried jamberry's, it was over!!  Easy to apply, saves money, perfect matching designs every time, and best of all......NO DRY TIME!!!!

I am thinking of becoming a consultant as well.....so! If you are interested in trying these wraps, let me know!!!  Id like to see if anyone would get these before I commit to selling! So, comment!!!   Give me ur personal opinion!! Once u try them, I just know you will LOVE them!!!  And there are 300+ designs to choose from!!

I hope y'all have a great Tuesday!! stay blessed!!!

Muahs!!



No comments:

Post a Comment