Thursday, January 1, 2015

OMG!! Best Birthday Gift ever!!!!!




HHEEEEYYYYY Ya'll! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  I am super, super excited!!!!  Today is of course #ThankfulThursday, so! I gotta say what I Am so thankful for today!!!!!

I am beyond thankful for my family!!  I have been computerless since I started this blog.  I have to say, very hard to do from a little, cheap smart phone.  That's one reason I haven't been able to get into being consistent.  Since my bday is Saturday, I got me a new laptop today!!!  I am super excited!!  I haven't had a new one in a min!!!  My family is awesome, I mean....really, they are!

 
 
They know I LOVE blogging, I do!  And they have heard me complain and moan now since October about blogging from my crappy phone! lol Well, not anymore!!! I am honestly dancing a jig right now.......really........
 
 
 
The next thing I am thankful for is that my kids were able to have a great Christmas!!  I know I have shared a little from Christmas eve but, I got Christmas day coming up real soon!!
 
 
I am also thankful I got to be with my kids and D last night to bring in the new year.  No clubs or bars.....safe and sound, at home, with my family.  I couldn't ask for a better way to bring in the new year!!!  And I am beyond blessed to see another year......2015 and my 37th year on this earth!!!! 
 
 










 
aren't my new cards soooooo cute!!!  I adore them so much!! PINK!! I found them at Wal-Mart!!!
 
I pray that everyone had a great time last night ringing in the new year and I wish for a happy and successful 2015!!!!!
 
What's your resolution????
 
now I gotta get a new layout for my blog from my Christmas one!! Any suggestions on where to get a good layout??
 
MUAHS!

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment