Sunday, December 28, 2014

Back at it

Good morning y'all!! So sorry i haven't been keeping up with my schedule!! I promise Ya things will be back on track hopefully this week!! I got a few post planned to come up soon. I gotta tell y'all about the best Christmas ever, new years resolutions, I'm turning 37, and many more!! I'm so thankful y'all have been patient with me!!

Today i wanna share my grandson with my s.o.'s cousins horses Christmas day. He was in love!! And i have to say that Mr mudd was pretty fond of Karsyn too!

Then, he even got to go down to the barn and watch the horses get fed and he got to ride!

So, did y'all do anything new and exciting during the holidays?? Wanna see a video of our Christmas eve and Christmas day????  Our very merry Christmas 2014: here 

Muahs!


Melissa aka maduke

No comments:

Post a Comment