Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Terrific Tuesday

It's terrific Tuesday y'all!! I hope y'all are having tons of fun with your families and preparing for Christmas! It is Christmas eve eve!!
Anyhow, today was great! And it's only 4:30 here in Georgia!! The weather is wet and cold here but, that don't even matter! Lol my mom and dad came up for Christmas! I thought i had a ton of stuff under the tree....ha! That's a joke! I'll do a blog on some of the things i got in the next blog...

My son, grandson and myself. 3 generations

Then mom and dad took us out for Chinese!

After they left we let Karsyn play with his rocking horse and watched t.v.

All in all, GREAT day!! Hope y'all have a lovely day! More Post coming soon!

Oh yeah!! I got my beauty box5 in the mail today!!


Muahs!


Melissa aka maduke

No comments:

Post a Comment